Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: July 22, 2021
Thank you for shopping at affordablelocksmiths.com.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
· Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to A-1 Always Affordable Always Available Locksmiths Ltd, 4114 Macleod Trail SE Calgary, AB, Canada, T2G 2R7.
· Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
· Orders mean a request by you to purchase Goods from Us.
· Service refers to the Website.
· Website refers to A-1Always Affordable Always Available Locksmiths Ltd., accessible from https://www.affordablelocksmiths.com/
· You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so. You can also cancel an order before a product has shipped providing that any of the products in the order were not “Special Order” and we have not already placed a order from our supplier.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
· By email: email@example.com
· By logging to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
· By phone number: 1-403-272-8923
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
· The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
· The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
· The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
· The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
· The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
· The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Always Affordable Locksmiths Ltd
4114 Macleod Trail SE
Calgary, AB, Canada, T2G 2R7
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
· By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· By visiting this page on our website: https://www.affordablelocksmiths.com/shipping-returns/
· By phone number: 1-403-272-8923
We "only" ship to virtually any address in Canada. Note that there are restrictions on some products. Certain rural areas may have a surcharge & you will be contacted if you fall into this category. If inside delivery for safes over 125lbs is required, please call us or use below send message feature for an estimate.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Inspecting For Damage
Please be sure to check all packages for any potential damage during transit.
We recommend removing any protective wrapping to fully inspect the product(s) BEFORE signing the Delivery Receipt.
It is the sole responsibility of the receiving party to fully inspect the product at the time of delivery for any potential damage.
A notation of “Subject to Inspection” or “Possible Damage” on the delivery receipt is not acceptable.
In the unlikely event that damage did occur during transit, any and all damage must be noted on the Bill of Receipt in detail and signed by the driver.
A copy of the Bill of Receipt will need to be faxed, emailed or mailed to Always Affordable Locksmiths in order for a damage claim to be filed with the trucking company, on our customer’s behalf, in order for replacement product to be sent to the customer.
When possible, please photograph the damaged product on the truck and off the truck for evidence that will assist with a product damage claim.
* PLEASE NOTE: If damage is not specifically noted on the delivery receipt, the delivering freight line will not accept responsibility for the damage and we cannot provide replacements to you free of charge.
Damages that occur in transit are unfortunate. Our policies are in place to expedite the process of sending replacements or repairing as quickly as possible. Please, do not hesitate to call if you have any questions regarding our policy on damaged product.